Did you know that the Clematis Street in Downtown West Palm Beach, FL was ranked one of the 10 best streets in the United States? Even our very own President was quoted in the 90s that Clematis St. was one of the hottest streets!
For those who’ve had the privilege of visiting this spectacular waterfront street, this may not come as a surprise; but for those who haven’t – to explore the eclectic allure of Clematis Street should make it on their bucket list when visiting Florida.
Here is a business directory guide for West Palm Beach, FL, and surrounding Palm Beach County cities.
- Attractions & Entertainment
- Eating & Drinking Establishment
- Financial Institution
- Lodging Establishment
- Medical & Health
- Place of Worship
- Professional Service
- Public Services & Buildings
- Stores & Shopping
Shop till You Drop
Downtown West Palm Beach (including CityPlace, Clematis St., Palm Beach Outlets corridor) offers a diverse blend of local, national, and international retailers and brands for a shopping experience that can easily qualify as ‘great’.
Besides the high end stores and outlets the street is famous for handicrafts (the same you find on Etsy, every now and then). But trust us when we say that having them tangible in front of you while you shop is a completely different thing than clicking away on the pictures you like before you hit the ‘add to cart’ button.
Another thing that defines the Clematis District is the distinctive and fashionable home accessories and furnishing. The city offers a lot to explore; you just have to head there.
Take a Segway Tour
This tour comes in the 1 hour and 2 hour variations. It provides you a unique opportunity to discover the entire Palm Beach city. The best thing about it? You do not have to walk, or be restricted to the confines of a seat on a tour bus – you simply glide along on a self balancing transporter. The tour is a perfect blend of fun and adventure. Plus you get to collect fascinating facts about the city throughout.
It all begins at the Clematis Street, and you get a chance to witness marvelous landmarks, spectacular views, and the scenic beauty of this city.
Something for the Foodies
If you’re looking for a taste of International flavors, Clematis Street is the place to be. The street offers a huge variety of fine dining and casual dine-out options for you to choose from. Want the insider knowledge on the best ones? Don’t miss out a chance to dine at the following:
- Banko Cantina: If you want an ethereal experience of Mexican cuisine, head straight to the Banko Cantina with 3 floors to cater you! The view from the rooftop is hard to beat in all of Palm Beach County. Plus the decor inside is rustic with their cuisine filled with mouthwatering tapas.
- Hullabaloo: Popular restaurateur Rodney Mayo brings an eclectic collection of boutique wines, wood-oven pizzas, and freshly made pastas to tantalize your taste buds.
- Palm Sugar: serving lip smacking pan-Asian cuisine, Fuku opened the doors of Asian gastronomy in downtown West Palm Beach, FL. This Japanese restaurant adds an off-beat twist to everything on their menu, which makes it interesting, and definitely delicious.
Apart from all this the Clematis Street boasts several innovative fitness options and gyms. It is also home to quite a few spas and salons as well. And there’s a theater right next to the water. So who wouldn’t want to visit the Clematis Street in Downtown West Palm Beach, FL?